- drug crimes attorney Carlsbad CA Glendale Arizona Rancho Cucamonga CA Warren Michigan- drug crimes attorney Pasadena TX Fremont California Grand Prairie TX Lakewood Colorado
drug crime attorney Garden Grove CA - criminal lawyer Garden Grove CA - drug crimes attorney Glendale CA Tulsa Oklahoma Columbus OH Austin Texas - drug crimes attorney Eugene OR Knoxville Tennessee Arlington VA Shreveport Louisiana
- drug crimes attorney High Point NC Billings Montana Arlington TX Winston-Salem Carolina del Nord- drug crimes attorney Dayton OH Huntsville Alabama Tuscaloosa AL Pasadena Texas- drug crimes attorney Carrollton TX Hartford Connecticut Berkeley CA Lansing Michigan- drug crimes attorney Athens GA Lafayette Louisiana Miami FL Stamford Connecticut
With respect to the legislative provisions on the protection of privacy, the Legislative Decree 30.6.2003, n. 196, Personal Data Security Code, or privacy code, which since 1.1.2004 has replaced the law n. 675/96 and other legal provisions and regulations in the aforementioned subject, defines as personal data all those that involve a natural person, legal entity, body or association, which are recognized or recognizable as such, through the relationship with any other information, including a numerical sequence of personal identification.
- Rape Murder lawyer - Sea Law - Driving offences- Mail Fraud - Minerals - Identity Theft lawyer- Drug Law legal advice - Domestic Violence - criminal defense attorneys- Commercial Ship Accidents - jailed over drugs abroad - Money Laundering- Racketeering - Agriculture - Investment Funds legal advice- Assault - Drug Dealing Locked Up Abroad - Drug Traffickers attorney- Canadians arrested abroad - Corporate Taxation - Money Laundering attorneys- Real Estate - Fraud Online lawyer - Entertainment Law attorney- Arrest and prison abroad - Land Transport legal advice - Online Harassment lawyer- Securities Fraud - Profit Sharing - Arrested or Jailed Overseas
Personal data includes all documents concerning natural persons or entities.
There is no complete list of personal data. We can only list some examples:
Name, surname, company name
Residence, domicile, office, office
Telephone and fax service and activity
LOG and Cookies files, with which you can obtain documents related to the research done by an individual on different Internet sites
Information on the instruction
Acoustic effects and figures if the same derive information on a particular subject, such as the shots taken by the surveillance cameras.
- Child Pornography - Property Law - Shopping Centers- Manslaughter Law - Us nationals in prison abroad - Debt Restructuring- Australians in trouble abroad - Drug smuggling - drug offences Anabolic steroids- Telecommunications lawyer - Testament - Assassination attorneys- illegal drug supply - Organized Crime - Shell Company
Further protection is attributed to personal information of a sensitive nature pursuant to article 4 of Legislative Decree 196/03, which states:
race and ethnicity
religious belief, philosophical or otherwise
joining party associations, trade unions, religious, philosophical or political associations
personal data that allow the identification of the physical state and of the sexual field
For the aforementioned the authorization permission is required.
- drug crimes attorney Ann Arbor MI Newark New Jersey Tallahassee FL Fremont California- drug crimes attorney Amarillo TX Pasadena Texas Vacaville CA Manhattan New York- drug crimes attorney Miami FL Los Angeles California West Valley City UT Joliet Illinois
Furthermore, judicial documentation also has significant limitations. In some cases, which is the owner of the personal data must inform the Guarantor of its intention to
proceed (article 37 of the Code).
Anyone who has been damaged due to a violation of personal data can have recourse to the Guarantor or invest the Judicial Authority.
Along with compensation for damages there is also the provision of specific administrative sanctions.
For an offense related to personal data, for the implementation of false information and the absence of privacy regulations, there are also criminal penalties that provide for the arrest of up to 3 years and fines of up to 50,000 $.
Also, the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 establishes that, regarding the processing of personal data:
The person can obtain the verification or not of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet included, and their transfer in a readable form.
- drug crimes attorney Jackson MS Green Bay Wisconsin Cincinnati OH Salt Lake City Utah- drug crimes attorney Corpus Christi TX Springfield Massachusetts Joliet IL Waterbury Connecticut- drug crimes attorney Salem OR Costa Mesa California Laredo TX Salem Oregon
The person can get:
the origin of personal data;
the purposes and methods of treatment;
the system used in the treatment adopted with the support of IT tools;
the identifier of the owner, the managers and the representative delegated by virtue of article 5, paragraph 2;
the subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can receive them as the delegated manager in the state territory.
- drug crimes attorney Fort Wayne IN Elk Grove California Colorado Springs CO Plano Texas- drug crimes attorney Plano TX Shreveport Louisiana Albuquerque NM Fayetteville Carolina del Nord
The person can get:
updating of the inclusion of personal data;
the cancellation, modification in anonymous form or the information assessed in violation of the law, including those whose protection is not necessary with respect to the purposes for which the information was received and then examined;
- drug crimes attorney Burbank CA Atlanta Georgia Lansing MI Victorville California- drug crimes attorney Fontana CA Oceanside California St Louis MO Boston Massachusetts
the attestation that operations a) and b) have been obtained only from those to which the information has been forwarded, except for the circumstance in which it is not possible to observe this or in cases that require the use of unsuitable means with respect to the right to protect.