drug crime attorney Garland TX - criminal lawyer Garland TX - drug crimes attorney Mobile AL Waco Texas East Los Angeles CA Toledo Ohio - drug crimes attorney Arlington VA Yonkers New York Green Bay WI Santa Rosa California
- drug crimes attorney Pomona CA Durham Carolina del Nord Davenport IA Milwaukee Wisconsin- drug crimes attorney Hollywood FL Tucson Arizona Philadelphia PA Saint Petersburg Florida- drug crimes attorney McAllen TX Henderson Nevada San Angelo TX Norman Oklahoma- drug crimes attorney Chicago IL Gainesville Florida North Charleston SC Thornton Colorado- drug crimes attorney Columbia MO Overland Park Kansas Indianapolis IN Fort Wayne Indiana
The subject can reply, completely or in part:
for reasons that concern the processing of personal data, even if relating to the purpose of collection;
to the processing of personal data to disseminate advertising or news of direct sales or for market or commercial surveys.
- Registration Of Companies - Bonds Law - Sexual Harassment legal advice- Communications - Technology And Cyber Law - Fraud Law solicitor- drug offences methadone lawyer - Traffic Law - South Africans citizens arrested overseas- Estate Planning And Probate - Cyberspace Crimes Law - Credit Law solicitor- drug offences codeine lawyer - Rico Law - Legal Advice- drug offences methamphetamine - Personal Injury Law - Sexual Assault lawyer- Capital Markets - drug crimes anabolic steroids - Admiralty And Maritime Law- Legal Malpractice - Phishing Scams attorneys - Corporate Governance- Slip And Fall - Blackmail Law lawyer - drug ethylnaphthidate lawyer- UK citizens arrested overseas - drug gamma hydroxybutyrate GHB - Computer Crime- Leasing Personal Property - Child Abuse solicitor - Credit Card Fraud- South Africans citizens arrested overseass - Marketing Law - jailed over drugs abroads
You can apply for these rights by submitting an application to the person responsible for this.
With a community prescription (R  89), Law 547/93 introduced into our legal system some crimes, called informatic ones, because the illegal action is committed through the use of computerized or telematic systems.
- drug crimes attorney Midland TX Chesapeake Virginia Spokane WA Green Bay Wisconsin- drug crimes attorney Houston TX Scottsdale Arizona Odessa TX El Paso Texas- drug crimes attorney Norwalk CA New Orleans Louisiana West Jordan UT McAllen Texas
These computer crimes refer to:
Arbitrary activity of one s own reasons (Article 392 of the Civil Code)
Attempted crime against public service institutions (Article 420 of the Italian Civil Code)
False computer documents (Article 491-bis c.p.)
Illegitimate access to IT systems (Article 615-ter c.p.)
Possession and illegal distribution of access codes (Article 615-quater c.p.)
Dissemination of programs that damage or arrest an IT system (Article 615-quinquies of the Civil Code)
- drug crimes attorney Hartford CT Orange California Pueblo CO Tulsa Oklahoma- drug crimes attorney Santa Rosa CA Chattanooga Tennessee Wichita Falls TX Ontario California
Violation of correspondence and IT and telematic information (Article 616, 617-quater, 617-quinquies, 617-sexies c.p.)
Issuance of secret documents (Article 621 of the Civil Code)
Remote issue of documents (Article 623-bis of the Civil Code)
Damage to computer or electronic systems (Article 635-bis of the Italian Civil Code)
Computer fraud (Article 640-ter of the Civil Code).
The law 547/93, it is true that introduced into our system the so-called "computer crimes", but did not speak of a crime of slander caused at the computer or telematic level. Although it is useful to say that the crimes established by Articles 594 (outrage) and 595 (slander) of the penal code, are generic enough to understand even those offensive behaviors that are determined through computer support and today s communication technologies, such as SMS, Chat, Newsletter and so on.
- drug crimes attorney Bridgeport CT Hollywood Florida Amarillo TX Tacoma Washington- drug crimes attorney Honolulu HI Riverside California Memphis TN Naperville Illinois
The same Supreme Court, with a current prescription, validates this provision, even establishing that "the offenses provided for by Articles 594 and 595 of the Penal Code are also committed by means of electronic or computer support, just think of e-mails, in which a subject can sending injurious messages to one or more persons, committing the classic offense of outrage, if the recipient is the same offended person, or of slander, if the recipient is a different person (see section V Criminal, 27.12.2000, n 4741).
- drug crimes attorney Fayetteville NC Buffalo New York Cedar Rapids IA Cincinnati Ohio- drug crimes attorney Hillsboro OR Olathe Kansas Chula Vista CA Seattle Washington- drug crimes attorney Miami Gardens FL Pueblo Colorado Orlando FL Huntington Beach California
The Co also affirms that the crime of slander occurs when the message is received by third parties with respect to the person who forwards it and to the outraged subject. It is not necessary, in fact, the link between injustice and its recipients, who can also be very far from each other, or from those who act ".
- South Africans nationals in prison abroad - White-Collar Crimes - Traveling abroad Arrested- if you re arrested abroad - Public And Administrative Law - Australians behind bars overseas- Motor Vehicle Law - International Contracts - Trusts and Estates- Nuclear Law - Shoplifting - U.S. Citizen Detained Abroad- arrested on drugs charge - Manufacturing Law - Intellectual Property- Extortion Law - criminal litigation - E-Commerce Law- Sex Crime - Leasing Real Property - drug dealers solicitor lawyer- Arrest Detention Abroad - Health Care Law - Computer Law solicitor- Litigation Law - South Africans nationals in prison abroad - Debt Recovery Law- Property Management - Business Formation Law - Cyberextortion solicitor- jailed over drugs abroad - Asset Protection - drug ethylphenidate lawyer- Expropriation lawyer - Marriage Law - Fisheries Law
Also, as we have already said, slander and outrage can also occur with the use of other information media such as: mailing lists, computer newspapers, newsgroups, the Web and chats.
Legislative Decree 22.5.1999, n. 185, which concerns the protection of users in the signing of distance contracts, presumes that the user, in reasonable time, before the contract conclusion at a distance, obtains the following information (Article 3):
name and surname of the supplier and, in contracts where advance payment is required, the address of the domicile must also be known;
characteristics of the good or service;
price of the good or service, including taxes;
the procedures for payment, delivery and any other form of contractual application;
presence of the right of withdrawal or refusal of the property pursuant to Article 5, co. 3;
methods and times for redelivery or withdrawal of the asset based on the right of recession;
cost of distance communication, when quantifying on a level other than the base cost;
duration of the offer and of the price;
minimum duration of the contract in the case of contracts relating to the distribution of goods or services on a continuous or regular level.
- Derivatives legal advice - Arrested or detained abroad - Hacking Crimes attorneys- Investment Law - Criminal Defense - Manslaughter lawyer- South Africans people overseas imprisonment - Corporate Finance Law lawyer - Radio Tv Law- Railroad Law - Patent Law legal advice - Drug Manufacturing- Foreclosure solicitor - Aviation Accidents - drug Possession Supply and production- Insolvency Law - Homicide Robbery - International Law Firm- Internet Law - Prison Administration Law - UK citizens arrested overseass
The provisions of paragraph 1, whose commercial purpose must be undoubted, must be clearly highlighted, by any means suitable for communicative techniques applied at a distance, mainly considering the rules of trust and honesty for the implementation of trade negotiations, established in virtue of the need to protect consumers, especially the most defenseless. In the case of communications on the telephone, the name and surname of the supplier and the commercial purpose must be clarified from the beginning with the consumer, otherwise the contract is not valid. In the case of rules for personal communication, the information referred to in paragraph 1 is set out, where it is explicitly requested by the consumer, in Italian; in the same language the guarantee and the further news will be enunciated according to the art. 4.